Purchase prepaid support hours and use them anytime.
Can I pay with a check?
Yes, when you checkout, specify offline order or just send payment to us.
When does my prepaid rate start?
The same week we receive payment.
- To check your current prepaid balance, refer to your My Client Account page on our website available from your Client menu.
- Prepaid hours apply to any work done within any week you have a prepaid balance. Our billing weeks go from Monday through Sunday. Time is exported each Monday for the previous week.
- To ensure a prepaid rate, purchase hours on or before the date needed. Sorry, prepaid hours do NOT apply to work already exported and is tracked and documented by our system.
- Prepaid hours apply ONLY to your regular onsite, and remote/in-shop rate hours. Our travel rate is always just $55 and other rates apply including weekend, emergency, flat-rate, and fixed bid rates.
- To take advantage of this offer, you MUST use our online store to purchase prepaid hours or give us a check number or CC over the phone.
- Prepaid hours expire one year after purchase date. This means you must use up all prepaid hours within one year of the date of purchase. No refunds on prepaid hours. You can extend the life-span of existing prepaid hours by purchasing 1 or more hours before they expire.
- For certain work requiring highly specialized personnel or technology, Prestwood reserves the right, with your approval, to charge appropriately for such expertise.